Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Proud Grammy



I just can't resist...I have to show you my latest little kiddo. My Son and DIL, just last week gave us another amazingly beautiful grandson. His name is Carson, and he is so sweet. He is one week and one day old today. We are holding him close in our arms because very shortly their little family will be moving across the country from us, and then we will only be able to hold him in our hearts, at least until we can get back there for visits. BTW, the gorgeous blond holding our little one is his big sister!!

Sooooo, patronize me just a bit. Could you politely OOOOOH and AHHHHH for me...I know, I know. But since this is my blog, I can!!! Just kidding, I know that all babies are beautiful and amazing, not just mine!! I'm just having a moment.

So, if you haven't noticed, I've been a bit absent in jewelry business end of things for the past few weeks. But I have some great new items on the table and ready to be posted - as soon as I can put the baby down. Keep Gems by George in your "favorites" list...there is more to come, and a summer sizzling sale as well.

No comments: