Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Precious Treasures are growing up

The last 6 months have been a flurry of activity for my sweetie and I, and one of the best parts of that flurry was moving our East Coast kids home again.  I just have to share, because this Christmas, for the first time in a couple of years, we had all of our kids and grandkids home, together.  My house was wonderful chaos and you just need to see how my kiddos are growing up. We have a total of 8, and this picture doesn't even give justice to how sweet and cute they all are.  


But here they are...aren't they just so cute.  And each of them has a different and wonderful personality.  Some are funny, some are artistic, some are brilliant, some are intense, some are athletic...but all of them are AMAZING!!!  Thank you Father God for each one of them, and for their parents.  I am so thankful and blessed!

No comments: